Welcome to the World of Photography

Thank you for viewing my blog. I hope you enjoy reading my articles and tutorials which are based on my experience. If you have any suggestions or comments, please feel free to contribute on my blog.


You can visit my website www.gopi-krish.com to see more photos.

Saturday, March 8, 2008

Field day at La Jolla

La Jolla Cove is the Rodeo Drive of San Diego. Exotic homes, palm trees, designer brand names and the fast cars.

I got my camera and gear packed in the car although I did not have a clue of what I was going to practice clicking on when I left home.

Thanks to the beautiful sunset! I was at the right place at the right time. This is the first time I witnessed the sunset in La Jolla this beautiful. Humbled by the beauty of nature, passerby on foot and in cars stopped and simply stared into the stark beauty of nature. Thank you god for this beautiful day!! You made me a very happy photographer. :)
I used a 28-135mm lens on my EOS 40D on manual setting. (ISO 100, 28mm, f/5.6 and shutter speed 1/4 sec).

(Unless otherwise indicated, all photographs on this blog are copyrighted by the photographer, whose permission is required for any usage)

3 comments:

Rita said...

While it may be a cliche that "beauty is in the eye of the beholder," I think the beholder who can capture that beauty through art form is a genius in every right. Thank you for showing us a glimpse of your vision through your lens. Rita S. Setpaul

Anonymous said...

It is gorgeous indeed. The world through your eyes...through the lense and to your soul. Just like Windows Media Player, it has the WOW effect! Well done Bourned2Click. You are literally bourned to (camera) click. Simpan Atas Itu Kerja Bagus!

Rosy pink said...

Very nice picture, I enjoy photography too but I think I only do it non professionally, just click what u like. Nice blog