Welcome to the World of Photography

Thank you for viewing my blog. I hope you enjoy reading my articles and tutorials which are based on my experience. If you have any suggestions or comments, please feel free to contribute on my blog.


You can visit my website www.gopi-krish.com to see more photos.

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Dry (click on the image for best results)

Imagine having an amazing camera that you had recently purchased and you do not know most of the functions on it yet. What do you do when nature's beauty is staring right at you? I'd say take out your camera phone and start clicking. ;)

I was not so lucky because my camera phone does not produce great photos. So, I decided to play around with the shutter speed and aperture at a low ISO sensitivity (ISO 200, 50mm, f/4.5 and shutter speed 1/60 sec). Did I also mention that my camera was set on manual settings? Well, I did. Of course the most important part that slipped my mind is that nature was at its best on that day.

I was standing 15 feet away from the trees right after sunset at Lake Miramar in San Diego. So that inspired me to translated my idea into the image that you are staring at right now.

(Unless otherwise indicated, all photographs on this blog are copyrighted by the photographer, whose permission is required for any usage)

No comments: