Welcome to the World of Photography

Thank you for viewing my blog. I hope you enjoy reading my articles and tutorials which are based on my experience. If you have any suggestions or comments, please feel free to contribute on my blog.


You can visit my website www.gopi-krish.com to see more photos.

Friday, November 27, 2009

Smoke photography - Crystalizing Smoke



I see lots of photographers taking photos of smoke or digitally creating smoking. It intrigued me enough to set me off the same path. A hasty attempt to create the smoke effect led me to create the image below.


I liked my first smoke image but I was not completely satisfied. So, I decided to take it up a notch and edit the first image further. It took me under 45 minutes to complete the image below. So now we have a crytalized effect of the smoke!


No comments: